Chance

I once saw that kind of glance, three years ago. Ever since then, I never had any chance catching that kind of glance again.

It was a deep yet mysterious one.
It made me wonder, why such a glance was thrown at me.

But I saw that glance again for the first time, for once in these few years. It made me puzzled though I know maybe it was just a glance.

I hope it means more than just a glance. It gave me hope when it could just be an empty glance.

Whatever it is, it might be time when I should just take all that glances as a mere glance - for them know less what kind of deep well it might glance into.

Should they know if they glance, they could fall deep down the well.

But that well has been closed
far too long ago,
for fear of letting them know what's inside the well again.

11 October 2018.

Comments

Popular Posts