All Honesty

It is one thing to not stay in our comfort zone,

but it is also a thing to know where we could step into outside that comfort zone.

I was talking (chatting on social media) with co-founders of few startups. It was thrilling as I can learn their experience, yet it was also burdening. It is not the question of I should just do it or not, but being me, as I was younger even, I have this thing back in my mind, that will constantly bug me whether I m being true to myself or not.

I never care whether it was unpopular move or not, but I always care whether my decision is the best for everything or not. So the same happened for Blajo. At once, I felt so sure and energetic, but next thing I know, I was dreading and tried to distract myself by making another app project (though that one seems helpful for another project).

I felt like going to talk to a therapist. Maybe it can help me straighten my thoughts, my doubts.

But as a side note, I think I realize maybe it is good to question whether apps the first thing to start with - maybe I can even reduce that already-reduced idea into something else. So I can save more cost and I can be happier (as I felt less obligation to be stuck with).

Another thing I also realize (through my own readings and chit chats) is that the threats of new entree are more substantial than the big giant competitors. So I realize (now, after more than 12 hours distracting myself) that I should focus on what I do best and happiest. Because that's the only way I can continue engage people at best too.

I also realize how some people who we (naively) thought as our friends, can also be someone taking advantage of us (fair enough, business is harsh world, bro), and vice versa, those who we might deem enemy can actually turn out as friends. I think yes we can talk slogans and attend all sorts of workshops learning about ethics, but at the end of the day, it goes back to that self in ourselves. Are we going to do it or not?

I don't mind helping people who come at us only once they're in needs, but I do care so much of people breaking trusts. But I guess I should learn how to deal with one (so many things to learn about. I wonder why kids even want to be adults sooner).

Last but not least, I think I should just stick with what I do have right now first. At least up until I have minimum viable early adopters (for something I even did not finish prototyping yet?) Hahaha

P/s: At this rate, I might turn bonkers talking only to myself but whatever.
P/s/s: More reason to start that reading group so I can always meet like-minded people and hence forget all these duniawi haha.

Comments

Popular Posts