Solo Journey #2
Brexit film featuring Benedict Cumberbatch is so enlightening and enjoyable for me - it paints some colours about data and how data is now embedded in our life, politics and social. That film also shows how clear(er) message can really persuade people - and imagine how that clear message (Take Back Control) influenced people to vote exit for Britain where large portion of the message is delivered through the Internet only!
I have a junior who is now an intern in data analytics with Petronas - that film reminds me of him. Data is the new oil they say - but for me, extracting the data is too tedious and I hate the time it took (but I always enjoy seeing patterns through them, so how?)
I have a junior who is now an intern in data analytics with Petronas - that film reminds me of him. Data is the new oil they say - but for me, extracting the data is too tedious and I hate the time it took (but I always enjoy seeing patterns through them, so how?)
Comments
Post a Comment